Significant changes in the ATM system have been successfully implemented
Created on 11.11.2019 10:13
November 7, 2019 at 06.00 a.m. local time throughout the airspace and the aerodromes of the Republic of Kazakhstan, significant changes in the ATM system have been successfully implemented.
These changes include:
- PBN implementation on ATM routes in the upper airspace, approach pattern and the Nur-Sultan aerodrome departure pattern;
- Changing in the structure of airspace at 5 aerodromes - Aktau, Atyrau, Kyzylorda, Shymkent, Taraz;
- New standards for horizontal separation;
- Setting of single unified transition altitude in the airspace of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- Using of QNH pressure;
- New units of measurement (feet, nautical miles, knots, etc.);
- New ATM procedures.
In accordance with the T-24 Transition Plan approved by the enterprise, the training of ATM personnel and CNS equipment preparations have been done for these changes in all branches.